Hi Michael

Le 02/07/2017 à 20:42, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Julien, all,

I'd like to resurrect this discussion and the activities to improve the OFBiz user interface. I think we really should put some focused effort on it if we want OFBiz to be recognized as a modern ERP. Also, if we imporve the UI, more users and also developers will be attracted which will be a win for the community and further development of OFBiz.

Nicolas and others who have started work on this: can you give us an update about the efforts undertaken and where we stand?
Currently I block on the comon-theme with a good information propagation. My next step will be create a dedicate object as referent on widget context, but my works has been disturb with the framework separation and the git-svn link break. Instead of continue, I help some people to work on the groovy mini-lang conversion. I plan to improve a few the groovy DSL and after I continue the work on commont-theme.

Nicolas