Hi Taher

Le 11/01/2017 à 16:01, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hello Folks

This is a proposal to the community to restructure our SVN repository. We do this by separating "official" plugins from the core OFBiz framework and to provide build script tasks to easily download and install these plugins. The details of this proposal are as follows:

1- Relocate OFBiz from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz (with all trunk, branches and tags underneath as is)
Why prepare the future in the same time to rename ofbiz as ofbiz-core ?
Like that we would have :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-core
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugin
2- Create a new tree under ps to house all plugins
3- Remove /plugins/component-load.xml (any component in /plugins will load automatically if it is enabled in ofbiz-component.xml) 4- Create a gradle task with the below syntax. This task downloads a plugin from subversion and places it in /plugins and runs any install logic that it may have
  Syntax: pullPluginSource -PpluginId=<plugin-id-here>
  Example: pullPluginSource -PpluginId=birt
5- Refactor the build scripts to cater for all the above
6- Update README.md to reflect all the above
The rest sound good for me :)
[...]

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb