Thank you all very much for your votes and participation. I think this
request pretty much got approval from everyone who participated.

I will apply everything in the proposal with a minor change in reference to
a related discussion here -> https://s.apache.org/yLpE

The change is to relocate OFBiz from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/
to http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework (instead of just
/ofbiz/ofbiz)