Le 12/01/2017 à 09:31, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Le 12/01/2017 à 09:13, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
wrote:

Why prepare the future in the same time to rename ofbiz as ofbiz-core ?
Like that we would have :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-core
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugin

I like it. And maybe in the future we will split framework and core:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-core
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugin

representing the three layers:
* framework: programming framework and api to develop enterprise/business
applications from scratch
* core: the OFBiz data model and core (CRUD etc...) services and other
artifacts (possibly the existing "applications")
* plugins

plugins can depend on core and framework
core depends on framework
framework doesn't depend on core and plugins

Jacopo
Exactly my mind :) , I just call about ofbiz-core because ofbiz-framework isn't ready
yet, that the reason that I said "prepare the future" ;)

Nicolas

I see some Moqui inspiration here and I too think it's a good proposition

Jacques

Ha also I remember we decided to move the tools folder out so we would have a
new
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-tools