That's an important point indeed, have we not Jiras or else where the
status/efforts are currently known?

Jacques

Le 12/01/2017 à 10:12, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Before this is executed we should decide whether there are any components
of which we feel that they should go to the attic. Otherwise we would be
moving stuff around that needn't be moved.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services