Hi Taher,

Prior to Gradle migration we were not using the 8080 port during tests. For instance we could have an OFBiz instance running, playing with its UI and then run tests on another instance or vice-versa.

This is no longer possible because now the port 8080 (and others) are kept open while running tests. So far it was only a "small" annoyance, but it's now blocking BuildBot because infra puppetized the BuildBot slaves https://s.apache.org/pWQD.

And, I don't know why and this could be a question to infra, for a reason there is always a Tomcat instance running on port 8080 these hosts https://s.apache.org/iSaN

I thought we could bypass this issue by using portoffset with testIntegration task since it's now required. But I just tested locally and it seems to not work. I'm not quite sure and will try a last thing directly "on" Buildbot. If it does not work we have to think about removing this need of open ports while running tests, IOW to remove this regression introduced with Gradle.

Before anything else, I will though ask infra why Tomcat is always running on
these hosts...

Jacques