Okay, thank you for the efforts Jacques.

The only thing that I suspect is related might be in Config.java where the
portoffset is evaluated. I don't think I've changed the logic, and so I
suspect that it is not related to Gradle. If the tests do not run on a
portoffset, then I suspect perhaps they don't do the same on ant either.