Hey YunHee,

Doesn't look like the patch took this time, but don't worry about that now, i
have put the fixes into the trunk... if you just check out the latest trunk and
mvn install it (make sure you check out more than just cas-pushpull, because if
protocol-ftp doesn't get reinstalled your cas-pushpull mvn install will pick up
the last mvn installed version of the protocol-ftp 0.5 in your local maven
repository... another thing to note, you probably should utilize the
environment variables in place in the pushpull config files because if you ever
decide to move your install you are going to have to change all the paths in
your configuration files instead of just being able to change environment
variables (if you have any question about that let me know)... again if you run
into any road blocks just hit up the list and sorry about the bumpy road of
getting pushpull up and running... it should be good to go now though (it
downloads the files on my machine at least... lol).

-brian