Hi Brain,

I found two  mime-types.xml files:
-  pushpull/policy/mime-types.xml
-  cas-filemgr/etc/mimet-ypes.xml

In the directory pushpull/policy,  I put the element "mine-type" like
the following into  mimetypes.xml:
 <mime-type type="product/tes">
           <_comment>ProductType=MyTesProductType</_comment>
          <glob
pattern="TES-Aura_L2-CO2-Nadir_r\d{10}\w{2}\d{2}\w\d{2}\.he5"
isregex="true"/>
   </mime-type>

> fill in an actual filemgr ProductType in place of
> MyTesProdectType... and the pattern should be the regex describing the
> filenames of the files that belong to the give ProductType.

I also put the same "mime-type" into mime-types.xml in the directory
cas-filemgr/etc.
<mime-type type="product/tes">
           <_comment>ProductType=MyTesProductType</_comment>
          <glob
pattern="TES-Aura_L2-CO2-Nadir_r\d{10}\w{2}\d{2}\w\d{2}\.he5"
isregex="true"/>
        </mime-type>

Am I doing well ?

Thanks,