Hi David,

I'm going to be at JAX London for two of the three days as well. I'm happy
to get together there if anyone is around. I live about an hour away from
London by train, so could easily come down on the weekend of 9th/10th April
as well as the conference if anyone is about an fancies a beer. Date-wise I
don't think I'll be able to make it to Confess I'm afraid. I could (and am
still keen to) make it out to Paris if possible. Jean Louis - any ideas on
dates?

Cheers

Jon