Hi all,

Yes,  Da Vinci lived/died in Amboise.
There is a museum  http://www.vinci-closluce.com/en/
http://www.vinci-closluce.com/en/ , where we can spend time if you are
interested.

The good news is that my house is very closed to that museum (1km). So, we
can have a barbecue together with all of you. There are also hotels very
closed.

Regarding my office, it's more or less 35 min by car from Amboise. I can
drive if you want.
And that's definitely easier for me to organize something here (room, net,
...).

Another good news for those coming from GB.
There are cheap and regular flights from London Stansted --> Tours (30 min
also from Amboise).

For example
Going Out

Free Online Check in

Depart:
London-Stansted 11:50

Arrive:
Tours 14:10
1       x       Adult   10.00   GBP

Fare:   10.00   GBP
Online Check-In:        0.00    GBP
Taxes / Fees:   0.00    GBP
ยป Taxes and Fees        0.00    GBP
Total Price:    10.00   GBP

Same for return.
Do it sounds better for you?

For the moment, I'm free from April 14th. So it can be during the week
and/or the weekend.

Jean-Louis