Hey Jean-Louis,

It would be great if you did make over to the UK. I'm happy to try and organize a venue of some kind over here if people want to meet up here.

I'm still very much up for coming to Paris though - it sounded like there was quite a lot of interest from other people over there too, was that the case?

From my point of view it would be useful to get some potential dates in the diary. I'm pretty flexible, but it would useful to book any annual leave needed and look at travel options if we are doing something in Paris. JAX London is on the 11th-13th April.

Cheers

Jon