Yesssss, we did it, all together!

When we first started talking about TomEE and our wish to certify it, it was
during our annual get-together.
After only few month but a lot of hacking, we finally the specification
coverage growing.

Fully agree with Romain, Andy and may be everyone around: it wouldn't be
possible without you David.
That's true, Romain, Jon and everybody helped certifying TomEE, but without
you, without your energy, your time driving us, your great ideas (setup on
the cloud, ...).

Well done everyone.
Time to have a look for next steps ;-)

Jean-Louis