Hi Maxim,

I did try out the latest revision from svn (Revision: 1448019)

I tried to enter the room by using two method:
Using: http://localhost:5080/openmeetings, signing in, going to the list of
public rooms, and entering the room
And by directly using the URL http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#room/7 (I
have clicked the checkbox remember me in when signing in).

I then had two users in the conference room, it seemed to all work fine.
I just have seen one problem with the invitations:
There was no language selected by default. Somehow the default selection
did not work.
This leads to an error when you submit the invitation. Simply choosing some
language before hitting the send button did fix it for me.

And there was a second issue:
I have disabled the microphone in browser1 for the user. But any user that
came later in the conference room could hear the user from browser1. Even
if the microphone icon was shown as disabled you could still hear the user
from browser1. If you goto browser1 enable and disable the microphone, the
sound is off again.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner