I also think all libraries should be up to date and try to keep it filtered
(remove not necessary dependencies).

Could you also take a look at this issue:
http://markmail.org/message/su364m3fxojol5tn
It seems to be reproducible
If more than 3 users enters room of type "Interview" flash player seems to
hang :(
I was unable to find out what is going on :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax