>> There was no language selected by default. Somehow the default selection
did not work.
Thanks! I haven;'t noticed that! :)))

Issue with microphone need to investigated, I don't know why it might
happens :(

You can manually delete build/lib/om folder instead of running ivy.clean
(will be much faster)
I have switched to be in sync with wicketstuff, mybe it is not necessary, I
had no time to check 2 versions of wicket :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax