Hi,

So the main GUI change is that user must have a option to mark the event as
the recurring event and add the recurring frequency and recurring
exceptions when he is creating a event (with regard to recurring events).
So regarding showing the events in the calender there should be no change
as the user must see a recurring event also as a normal event that is
happening according to the recurring frequency.

Thanks,
Maduranga