Hi all,
Though I created a draft project proposal, I have little bit of a concern
regarding the storage of iCal objects. Current appointments table have the
columns to store the general properties of the iCal objects. But the iCal
spec describes lot more properties for the iCal objects. So the current
appointments table may not be enough to hold all the data. In that case
what should I do? Is it okay to add more columns to appointments table or
create more tables as necessary?
Some possible mappings between the iCal object properties and appointments
column tables are mentioned in my project proposal sent in the previous
mail. But there also I have faced so problems regarding mapping the two
parties.
Please help me

Thank you.