Thank you for the reply. I'll do the necessary changes to the proposal and
inform you when I'm finished.

Regarding libraries I have included, I have worked with library biweekly
used for iCal object parsing. And it seems to be the library I have
mentioned for CalDav must be changed as it gives full version only in the
paid version.

Thank you