Taking a little break from my vacations ...

- Is there anything in particular that you want to see "cleaned up"?
Extracting code without the history is not exactly easy so we basically have to
check wth the IBM guys anyways.

There is also the issue that we only release code through the project releases
and it was decided we wont do Symphony-based releases. Just like the code in
experimental branches, changing the license headers doesnt imply the code has
been or will be released and shouldnt be used as a base in other projects.

FWIW, the code as is, has already been of use for bringing new stuff into AOO
3.5.

Pedro.