Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
Please add your talk proposals to the following page:
http://s.apache.org/fosdem-2013-proposals
Probably a SQ ("stupid question"): what is needed to become able to edit that
Wiki?
Tried my Apache userid and password to no avail. Should I create a separate
userid and passwd for
Confluence ... ?

Exactly, you'll need to sign up specifically for that wiki. That wiki is open to everybody, not only to people having an Apache account, and authentication is separate.

You will just have to follow the instructions at the above URL:
  ---
Copy the table below and add your talk proposal! If you don't have an account, please sign up for one (top right).
  ---

Regards,
  Andrea.