Am 23.02.2013 22:38, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 20/02/2013 Andre Fischer wrote:
after some very hard work the Impress panels are now migrated to the
sidebar.

Nice work! I had a look at the first 0.7 build (the one you've now replaced) and the sidebar is shaping up nicely.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Developer_Builds

I see you are using that page as a kind of blog. It's a very nice page, with useful end-user information and screenshots. So, obligatory question: why not posting the same (or mostly the same) content to the OpenOffice project blog? The same monthly updates there would be much more visible, the project would get proper recognition for the feature and you could even find a couple new volunteers willing to help...

You are, of course, right. Up to now I have been working very hard on getting the sidebar to its current state, without looking left or right. We are coming to a point where I feel comfortable blogging about it. I just have to figure out how to blog, what to write and finishing a short vacation (a hundreth birthday, eleven years to go and I expect a wizard to show up).

Regards,
Andre

Regards,
  Andrea.