Hi Andre,

Andre Fischer schrieb:
On 20.02.2013 16:02, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Andre
,
Regina Henschel schrieb:

I've unpacked the Windows version. It crashes immediately, when I use a
text frame, that is the shape from the T icon. :(

Or when I use any other text edit in Impress. The windows version is
not testable.

All platforms have the same problem.

I basically cleaned up my code last minute and removed a service that,
while not really used, leads to an exception when it is not even
registered.  And it is triggered by (hopefully) the only place that does
not catch exceptions.

I put up new developer builds which, I hope, will work better.  The
Linux build is done with a current Ubuntu so that anyone who wants to
try it out also needs a fairly recent Linux.  The old 10.04 Ubuntu
virtual box is just too slow to be of any real use.

Now it does not crash. But when you are in text edit in Impress, the properties pane do not react. It shows the actual character styles, but you cannot change them. And the sidebar in Draw is still empty.

Kind regards
Regina