On 20.02.2013 16:02, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Andre
,
Regina Henschel schrieb:

I've unpacked the Windows version. It crashes immediately, when I use a
text frame, that is the shape from the T icon. :(

Or when I use any other text edit in Impress. The windows version is not testable.

All platforms have the same problem.

I basically cleaned up my code last minute and removed a service that, while not really used, leads to an exception when it is not even registered. And it is triggered by (hopefully) the only place that does not catch exceptions.

I put up new developer builds which, I hope, will work better. The Linux build is done with a current Ubuntu so that anyone who wants to try it out also needs a fairly recent Linux. The old 10.04 Ubuntu virtual box is just too slow to be of any real use.

-Andre

Kind regards
Regina