On 13 March 2013 21:50, Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 13. März 2013 um 20:09 schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
> > On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:59:11PM -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> > > Is there or will there be a developer build repository?
> >

> > What is this supposed to be? In that way sounds like a repository of
> > builds done by developers, but my English sucks, I might be wrong.
> >

> i also have no idea what it should be. We will have regular dev builds and
> will replace them with newer ones, that's it. I don't see demand for
> storing different dev builds.

The only exception is when qa start using a dev build, then at least the
need to remember the svn version, in order to be able to rebuild it. I am
aware that qa normally uses snapshot builds, but if I understood correctly
the ia2 test will be based on developers build.

But I also see no need for a real repository.

rgds
jan I.