Hi,

Juergen Schmidt schrieb:
Am Mittwoch, 13. März 2013 um 20:09 schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:59:11PM -0600, Alexandro Colorado
wrote:
Is there or will there be a developer build repository?

What is this supposed to be? In that way sounds like a repository
of builds done by developers, but my English sucks, I might be
wrong.

i also have no idea what it should be. We will have regular dev
builds and will replace them with newer ones, that's it. I don't see
demand for storing different dev builds.

Perhaps Alexandro has something in mind like the "bibisect" of LibreOffice?

Kind regards
Regina