Am Donnerstag, 21. März 2013 um 23:30 schrieb Hagar Delest:
> Nice.
> I use to dock Stylist and Navigator. When the Sidebar is docked below one of
> them, if you hide it and then display it (with View menu), it doesn't takes
> its previous place but almost all space of the panel, reducing the room left
> for the other panel.

currently work is ongoing to integrate the gallery. The navigator and stylist
should be also integrated. But there are of course questions how exactly. Some
users might prefer to have both visible and docked, how would it be in the
sidebar? We have to figure out what is best and what works best. We can
probably do not everything for 4.0 but it's good to collect feedback and ideas.
The currently floating table toolbar is also a candidate for integration in the
sidebar. Volunteers are welcome to help ;-)
Long term it would be perfect if users can configure the content of the decks
similar to toolbars today. But all this is a lot of work and has to be done. We
need much more core basics like a working layout engine etc.
We will see how our users will accept the sidebar in general and it is only the
beginning.
I personally like the sidebar and believe it will be a really huge step forward
to increase the usability.

Juergen