On 4/15/13 12:22 PM, janI wrote:
> On 15 April 2013 11:53, Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch> wrote:
>
>> Hi at all
>>
>> I'm a bit comfused. What I get for %PRODUCTNAME? It is "OpenOffice" or
>> "Apache OpenOffice"? Thanks for your Feedback.
>>
>> On my system I get "Apache OpenOffice", but I am not sure that it is like
> in every part of the system (but it should be)

no, it is not so easy and I am sure Oliver can provide more details. We
decided to use OpenOffice in most of the places in the installed product
and use Apache OpenOfifce only in the intro screen or the about dialog.

When we talk about the project and product on public we can of course
use Apache OpenOffice  or the well known short form OpenOffice as many
did in the past.

Juergen