Am 15.04.13 13:15, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 4/15/13 1:09 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi Jan

Am 15.04.13 12:22, schrieb janI:
On 15 April 2013 11:53, Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch> wrote:

Hi at all

I'm a bit comfused. What I get for %PRODUCTNAME? It is "OpenOffice" or
"Apache OpenOffice"? Thanks for your Feedback.

On my system I get "Apache OpenOffice", but I am not sure that it is
like
in every part of the system (but it should be)
Yes, it sould be... The reason why I ask: In Help is still the emtry
"About OpenOffice.org" instead of "About Apache OpenOffice" Whoever, i
found the points in the code (or better, I beleve I found it) and
changed it.
no, see my previous mail and answer to Jan

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/scripting/workben/bindings/writermenubar.xml#297

I replaced the "OpenOffice.org" with "%PRODUCTNAME", but my local build
shows now "About OpenOffice". But the About Dialog is now called "About
Apache OpenOffice".
yes this is correct at the moment
Now I understand why, so we redefine %PRODUCTNAME during the build process?

How ever, I'm lucky if sameone can explain me this behavior. Thanks!
because it is "OpneOffice" but %PRODUCTNAME is not only defined in one
place and is used differently. Please be careful and don't change things
where you don't know for what they are good for. Or better don't check
such changes in without discussing it in advance.

You can break things quite easy here.
No panic, I would not check in the code without discousing here. For this I have too less experiance util now. But It looks that the source works. The Question is if I should use %PRODUCTNAME or not.

Greetings Raphael