On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Pedro Marquez
<pmarq...@itchihuahua.edu.mx>wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I´ve been trying to download the OpenOffice software from:
> http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/
>
> However, it always respond with:
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/es/3.4.
> 1/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_es.exe/download
>
> Server not found
>

> I´ve asked to my systems administrator about, and he tells me that the
> security system “Fortinet” we use blocks it. What can I do?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> -Pedro Marquez, Prof.

This link works fine for me ... My only  suggestion would be to contact
your system admins and/or internet service provider about why they're
preventing downloads from SourceForge.

MzK

"If you stick with a vision, it might not all work,
 but some of it will be absolute genius."
                                           -- Kim Cattrall