On Jul 4, 2013, at 8:18 AM, Pedro Marquez wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I´ve been trying to download the OpenOffice software from:
> http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/
>
> However, it always respond with:
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/es/3.4.
> 1/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_es.exe/download
>
> Server not found
>

> I´ve asked to my systems administrator about, and he tells me that the
> security system “Fortinet” we use blocks it. What can I do?

(1) You can download from here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/es/3.4.1/

But you don't get the mirror system offered by sourceforge.net to our project
(and many other non-Apache.)

(2) Ask Fortinet or your admin to whitelist sourceforge.net.

----

Marcus/Kay - Have we thought more about offering downloads from the Apache
Mirror system for these exceptional cases?

Regards,
Dave