2013/7/14 Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>

> Has anyone installed in Linux over old 3.4 yet? Please let us know how that
> went if you did.
>
> Also, if you have and keep LO, what happened with that situation?

That's highly distro dependant: on openSUSE both can live side by side
without problems, but AFAIK on *buntu it's almost impossible to use AOO and
the distro's LibO.

Vanilla LibO and AOO can live together without problems.

BTW, I installed 4.0 on openSUSE using the freedesktop integration instead
of the suse's specific rpm, and it works great.

Regards
Ricardo