On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 5:24 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In preparation for an AOO 4.0.1 release I have first created a AOO400
> tag based on revision 1503704. I have also created a new branch AOO401
> based on branch AOO400 based on the head revision of the branch.
>
> I noticed that Yuri checked in some code on the branch already. Can we
> please follow some guideline how we handle such release branches?

Is there a chance to get a fix so that AOO 4.0.1 starts properly
maximized ALL THE TIME?

On Windows at least (Win7 64bit) it didn't. Of course after maximizing
it, it started maximized after the fact (probably reading the "last
window size" from some saved preference, but the fact that it doesn't
automagically maximize its window annoys me. Is there a bug report for
this? Anyone else seen this? Any rationale for the app not starting
maximized?.

On a related note, the first thing I do (since the StarOffice 3.1
days) when I open a new document is set zoom level to "Optimal" (or
"optimize width", I'm not sure right now how it's called).

Why isn't this the default is beyond me. Otherwise, with the standard
zoom level lots of horizontal screen real state is wasted. Thoughts?
Comments? Expletives? ;)

FC