Hi Jürgen,

Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
On 9/10/13 6:21 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:

[..]
Besides solving this concrete issue, I think, it might be worth to
re-think about using format code strings at all. The file format itself
knows no format codes, but they are resolved to styles and conditional
styles in ODF. Using such styles and conditional styles directly in core
and UI would give more flexibility than the current format codes and
eliminate conversion errors.

this sounds interesting but I believe such a change is better made in
4.1 or what do you think?  The risk to introduce new regressions is high,
isn't it.

That was only a thought. But I had not considered, that number format codes are used as parameter in function TEXT and therefore cannot be dropped totally. So forget this idea.

Kind regards
Regina