I'm trying to find my way around the bundled help with AOO -- how to put
stuff in, how to build etc to see changes.

So, I made some changes and followed instructions for building in:

http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/online_help/OOo2HelpAuthoring.pdf

pp. 21, 22

This was building ONLY helpcontent2.

Some things happened -- new zip files were created but not the .jar files
FROM the zip files found in <openoffice4-location>/help

Can anyone tell me what needs to be built next to make this happen?

I've done a bunch of searches on some of the makefiles etc but can't
readily find this. Thanks for any help on Help. :}

MzK

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
 Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
                          -- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax