On 25 October 2013 18:33, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM, janI <j...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On 25 October 2013 01:06, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > [top posting]
> > >
> > > never mind on this question. I found the answer -- I didn't do a last
> > step.
> > >
> > > Sorry for the noise.
> > >

> > the makefiles in helpcontent2, are like good italian spaghetti,
> especially
> > the util directories, where parts of what was done in source is
> > overwritten.
> >

> ??? I need to take a closer look at what you're saying here...this is
> exactly where I stopped looking yesterday.

tell me if I can help. In branch l10n40 you can see some of the changed I
had to do to make it work. My biggest problem was the .tree files, and the
fact that whereas most input files are in source some of them (index etc)
is in util for SOME not all of the parts.

Let me know if I can help.

rgds
jan I.