> I dont know how you managed to get that directory.

I was manually building inside this folder...

> the build system never add files or changes in the source directories. When
> I look in
> main/soltools/mkdepend on my system (after a complete build):
>
> cd mkdepend/
> ls
> collectdircontent.cxx  def.h       imakemdep.h  makefile.mk   pr.c
> collectdircontent.hxx  ifparser.c  include.c    mkdepend.man
> cppsetup.c             ifparser.h  main.c       parse.c
>
> you find .o files in soltools/unxlngx6.pro/obj
>
> unxlngx6.pro has different names on different platforms.

OK this last piece of information helped to manually compile all soltools.
I am proceeding slowly now since many things fail and I have to do them
manually. For example,  the following fails

configure: configuring in CoinUtils
configure: running /bin/sh './configure'
--prefix=/extra/sources/OpenOffice/aoo-4.0.1/ext_libraries/coinmp/unxsoli4.pro/misc/build/CoinMP-1.6.0
  '--disable-pkg-config' '--disable-bzlib' '--disable-zlib' 'CC=/usr/bin/cc
"-features=rvalueref"' 'CXX=/usr/bin/CC "-features=rvalueref"'
--cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.

simply because 'CC=/usr/bin/cc "-features=rvalueref"' 'CXX=/usr/bin/CC
"-features=rvalueref"'  should be
'CC=/usr/bin/cc -features=rvalueref' 'CXX=/usr/bin/CC -features=rvalueref'

I cross my fingers and I proceed.

Thanks once more for your help.

A.S.
--