Has anyone offered to put AOO into the Ubuntu software centre as a trusted
package automatically available? If not and there was no refusal to
cooperate I don;t see how you can say Ubuntu truncates the freedom of the
user. Anyone is free to do with Ubuntu the same things as with any other
distro, as with all distros, somethings are easier to implement for
non-geeks than others. I should think Ubuntu scores pretty highly on that
score as it probably has more non-geek users than any other.