Great! Thanks for the feedback.

I had a discussion with our integration team, we would be happy to
contribute the effort required to create a course and provide an instance
of the platform - give it free of charge to users.

However, we would like to brand this as "Apache Open Office Training
Academy" or similar - can we do this (with explicit permission from AOO as
per trademark policy) given that this is a community support effort, with
material offered for free, and does not violate ALv2?

Regards,
Sheran