Thanks Andrea. Sorry for my mistake.

To Oliver,
You mention AOO build environment have to be setup, did you mean the full
build at the very first step? Right after the command > "source
LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh" which will lead to this command > "cd
instsetoo_native && build --all". Does the command > "build --all" is the
AOO build environment that you mention?

THanks @!