As I read the partial build guideline, I'm a bit confuse on the build step.
When I done my changes on the sw module, can I specifically just building
the sw module only. I see there is a Makefile under the sw module, can I
just issue `make` command right under this directory to build the sw
module? Or may be there isn't a simple process by simply calling the `make`
will get the job done.

I'm not sure how the build process going to be, I'm expecting some output
or a physical file generate after the build complete. Where could I grab
this output file and where should I move/plug it into the core module, thus
when I launch OpenOffice, I could see my changes immediately.

BTW, I suppose to see an executable file generate after the build (if I
still remember correctly there is an executable file called soffice which
will launch OpenOffice), but now I couldn't find it, where does it keep?