Hi,

On 12.02.2014 14:34, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
Thanks Andrea. Sorry for my mistake.

To Oliver,
You mention AOO build environment have to be setup, did you mean the full
build at the very first step? Right after the command > "source
LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh" which will lead to this command > "cd
instsetoo_native && build --all". Does the command > "build --all" is the
AOO build environment that you mention?

Once you have created (via the configure) the corresponding platform script - in your case 'LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh' - you have everything together to start building. 'source LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh' and you are theoretically able to build individual modules. But modules have dependencies to other modules. Thus, it is recommended to build once all modules. Module instsetoo_native to the top module - it creates the installation packages. It depends more or less on all modules. A 'build --all' in instsetoo_native builds it after all modules are built on which it depends. After this step you are able to build individual modules as all dependencies are available.

Best regards, Oliver.

THanks @!