On 2/27/14 4:58 PM, Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
> Is it too late for update Serbian language?

I have merged the latest translation updates including "sr" on Monday.
The last changes for "sr" were from Feb. 21th. We should be save here :-)

But we can discuss a selective update on demand during the beta phase
and for the final release. Especially for the 6 languages where only
2000-5800 words are missing to complete the UI translation.

Juergen