On 05/03/2014 jan i wrote:
If somebody with drawing skills, could make a "near 100 million" logo
before march 24, I will for sure add it to my first slide.

The trend is clear and the official counter (which includes the language packs) is already over 100 millions. There is still a month before ApacheCon, so I suggest that we go directly for the "100 millions" logo for ApacheCon in any case.

Is the official template for slides already available? Speakers in the OpenOffice track could use a slightly modified template with the "100 millions" OpenOffice logo in that case.

Of course we still need someone who can design the "100 millions" logo variant of the official OpenOffice 4 logo!

Regards,
  Andrea.