On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Samer Mansour <samer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here we go: http://s28.postimg.org/nuwli5jd9/100_Mill_AOO140px.png
>
> Let me know what sizes we need, I can also rearrange to fit a less wide
> format if needed.

The current logo is 268px × 100px

http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO4_website_logo.png

I think we have flexibility to use more length.  There is plenty of
space on the page for that.  For example, the International Mother
Language Day doodle was 433px wide:

http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/IMLD_OO.png

But I'm not sure how the page will accommodate a taller graphic.

So I wonder whether we need two versions:

1) a 100px tall by 300-500px wide doodle for the website

and

2) a "sharable" graphic with a more normal aspect ratio version for
FB, Google+, etc.

Regards,

-Rob