Marcus (OOo) wrote:
This means, normal users go to:
www.openoffice.org/download/
Power users, dev's, qa's, etc. should be pointed to:
openoffice.apache.org/developer-faqs.html
So, putting text from Andrea's webpage proposal into the webpage Kay has
found (again ;-) ) could be the golden way.

They are two improvements in two different directions. Both good (as it would be good to add text to the ci.apache.org page; some of us, but not me, do have access to it).

I see no reasons against doing both (pending resolution of the -1 by Dave; but I hope this can be withdrawn after the new explanations).

Regards,
  Andrea.