Am 03/25/2014 07:52 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:

[...]

What language version(s) of the Apache OpenOffice 4.1 Beta did you use?

Dutch (nl)  2.26%
Danish (da) 1.50%
German (de) 6.02%
Polish (pl)  2.26%
English, British (en-GB) 27.07%
English, American (en-US) 50.38%
Spanish (es) 6.02%
Basque (eu) 0.75%
French (fr) 4.51%
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) 4.51%
Italian (it)  0.75%
Tamil (ta) 1 0.75%
Chinese, traditional (zh-TW) 0.75%

[Rob: Room for improvement here.  We lacked beta downloads for many of
of languages, including new translations like Hindi and Bulgarian.
Maybe next time we should link about how we can work with translators
to find ways of getting native language groups to know about the new
translation.  The new translations are the ones that would benefit
most from beta feedback, right?]

Due to a mistake downloads for "Norwegian (Bokmal) (nb)" were not possible. I've fixed this today evening. Lets hope that we get at least some downloads and feedback in the remaining days.

The other new languages were available with a download link to an install file.

I'm very sorry for this error.

[...]

Marcus