Le 25/03/2014 23:17, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
Rob Weir wrote:
fragmenting the discussion.

A lot of nice stuff here.

[Rob:  Did we not mention the Beta on the Forum? ]

Indeed, I don't see it in the announcements of the English forum, even though
it was announced in other forums. But I believe that the main reason for a low
percentage of people who had heard that the Beta was available through the
forum is simply that your survey was not announced on the forum.
My bad.
I've had some hectic moments in March and April, couldn't really keep an eye on
the ML.

I'll try to think about it in the future.

Hagar