Hi Michal,

On 30.04.2014 08:09, Michal Hriň wrote:
V Utorok, 29. apríl 2014 o 14:09 +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
napísal(a):

Hi Oliver,

I tried yesterday download links you provided for Czech and Slovak, and
looked functional.

Thanks for checking and confirming that at the first glance the website looks good.

Deeper testing comes later this day, probably after yours desired time.

No problem. As your first check went well, I propose to keep the localized websites for Czech and Slovak for the update notification.

Best regards, Oliver.

Regards,
Michal Hriň

Hi,

I am in preparation of the activation of the update notification for our
AOO 4.1.0 release for installed OpenOffice instances - versions 3.2.0,
3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0 and 4.0.1

Here is the list of the languages whose users will be guided to a
localized website from the update notification in OpenOffice:
- Czech         http://www.openoffice.org/cs/download
- German        http://www.openoffice.org/de
- Spanish       http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar
- French        http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
- Italian       http://www.openoffice.org/it/download
- Japanese      http://www.openoffice.org/ja/download
- Dutch         http://www.openoffice.org/nl/downloaden.html
- Portuguese (European) http://www.openoffice.org/pt
- Slovak        http://www.openoffice.org/sk/download
- Turkish       http://www.openoffice.org/tr
- Chinese (simplified)  http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn
- Chinese (traditional) http://www.openoffice.org/zh-tw

As far as I can see the websites for the following languages need an
update for AOO 4.1.0
- French
- Japanese
- Dutch

Request to all native speakers of the above languages:
- Please have a look, if the localilzed website is ok.
- Please update the localized website, if needed - esp. for French,
Japanese and Dutch

My plan is to go live with the update notification for AOO 4.1.0
tomorrow early afternoon (14:00 UTC+2).

Please leave my a note, if the one or the other localized website should
be dropped or kept for the update notification.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.