Am 04/25/2014 11:33 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 04/16/2014 06:11 PM, schrieb Roberto Galoppini:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Kay Schenk<kay.sch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

All of our client downloads including product binaries, extensions, and
templates are served from SourceForge. I would suggest a statement
at the
top of the complete Download column that says something like --
"Trusted downloads served by SourceForge" if you think that would help.

I like this approach. But I'd rephrase it to
"Please note: Apache OpenOffice downloads are hosted at
Sourceforge.Net, so
if your browser redirects there, it is normal.

Or maybe a simple "Downloads served by SourceForge, trusted for open
source"?

[What is SourceForge?]"

Just in case:
http://slashdotmedia.com/about-slashdot-media/sourceforge-net/

BTW:
Do you have a logo graphic that we can put on the download page? Could
be of any additional help.

Is such logo available at Sourceforge? Then I would add it to the download webpage as a picture says more than 1000 words. :-)

Marcus